A Mini Serendipitous Moment

 While looping the baggage tag through my handle, I got a wicked paper cut. Deep (for a paper cut) ugly, and bleeding. I needed a bandaid for the rest of the journey. 

The check in lady didn't have one. 

Tony, acting chivalrous, made his way to the information desk on the edge of the airport. He came back with two sturdy bandaids. Rushing off to security, I stuck them both in my pocket. When I had a chance, I would put the bandaid on the cut.

Tony's luggage went faster through TSA. I was behind him by a few people. When I passed through the  full body scanner, he greeted me with a request, "Do you have the other bandaid?"

A man, just behind Tony had sliced his finger and was bleeding. I pulled out the bandaid and handed it to him. 

"Could you guys follow me wherever I go?" he said. 

We all laughed, but I thought a little deeper--what a beautiful coincidence.

Comments