Few things are more gratifying than waking to a sun-lightened room, knowing I've slept through the night.
Few things are as beautiful than waking to a snow-covered world.
Few things are more blessed than waking to weather that fooled the weatherman. The forecast was snow and I worried all night about the 6:00 a.m drive to the airport or the 8:00 a.m. meeting. When I look out the window--not a trace of snow.
Few things are better than waking and remembering the last piece of German chocolate cake is waiting in the fridge.
Few things are more satisfying than waking with a hungry stomach knowing I ate well the day before.
Few things are more exciting than waking and knowing a friend hike starts in two hours.
Very few things are more excellent than waking to a day that will play out only to my whims and desires.
Few things are better than waking to a day knowing my help is needed.
Few things are more auspicious than waking to the first spring day I will spend in the garden.
Few things are as grateful-inducing as knowing my family is well.
Comments