~~ Be the Person You Want to Have in Your Life~~
Yogainspiration
It's a tall order. Yet one that resonates. After reading, I immediately snap into perfection-overdrive. I leave the small chunk of cheddar reserved for Tony's burrito instead of slicing it for my lunchpail. I am cheerful even though I am rushed and nervous about the day. I am indeed trying to be that person that I want in my life.
But the quote registers a frailty. Beyond not pilfering the cheese or acting pleasant, I don't know what else to do.
I have to pause and ask what kind of person do I want in my life? And can I possibly live up to such demands?
Perhaps that is the key: in thinking what kind of person we want in our lives, we quickly understand we want too much. For all I want isn't all I can be. And neither can any other person.
Comments