First email to daughter traveling the Caribbean while I am home with the children:
Tony and I feel like we didn't get full disclosure here:
Seb (one year old) woke up twice the first night. I let him cry through the 3:00 a.m but got up with him at 5:00.
Second night, he woke at least four times. The fourth time at 12:30, Tony got up and fed him. Anni was up most of the night with a cough. Gave her cough syrup.
He also stopped breathing after crying so hard and we were just putting him in his sleep sack. Just like Pj and the doctor said she was manipulating me. Scared Anni and I to tears. Thank goodness we had each other. I always thought he was a zero to 50 in 3 seconds kind of guy.
The baby sitter is my salvation. She is the best thing that ever happened to you and me.
I know he is supposed to take a second nap, but he's been in his crib for an hour (not crying), and he's still not asleep. Fussing.
Seb is in the first stages of getting sick.
Max appreciated the roasted yams for his after school snack--sweet potatoes are better than yams--I thought you knew this--told you to buy sweet potatoes.
You better be having a great time.
Before sending, I decided to wait-think about how the words might affect daughter's vacation. Second email to daughter after contemplating:
Tony and I feel like we didn't get full disclosure here:
He also stopped breathing after crying so hard and we were just putting him in his sleep sack. Just like Pj and the doctor said she was manipulating me. Scared Anni and I to tears. Thank goodness we had each other. I always thought he was a zero to 50 in 3 seconds kind of guy.
Seb is in the first stages of getting sick. Seb might be getting sick.
I know he is supposed to take a second nap, but he's been in his crib for an hour (not crying), and he's still not asleep. Fussing.
Max appreciated the roasted yams for his after school snack--sweet potatoes are better than yams--I thought you knew this. Told you to buy sweet potatoes.
You better be having a great time.
Third email after more contemplation--the actual email sent:
Hi!
All is well, kids are happy and safe.
Hope you are having a great time.
I love you,
Mom
Tony and I feel like we didn't get full disclosure here:
Seb (one year old) woke up twice the first night. I let him cry through the 3:00 a.m but got up with him at 5:00.
Second night, he woke at least four times. The fourth time at 12:30, Tony got up and fed him. Anni was up most of the night with a cough. Gave her cough syrup.
He also stopped breathing after crying so hard and we were just putting him in his sleep sack. Just like Pj and the doctor said she was manipulating me. Scared Anni and I to tears. Thank goodness we had each other. I always thought he was a zero to 50 in 3 seconds kind of guy.
The baby sitter is my salvation. She is the best thing that ever happened to you and me.
I know he is supposed to take a second nap, but he's been in his crib for an hour (not crying), and he's still not asleep. Fussing.
Seb is in the first stages of getting sick.
Max appreciated the roasted yams for his after school snack--sweet potatoes are better than yams--I thought you knew this--told you to buy sweet potatoes.
You better be having a great time.
Before sending, I decided to wait-think about how the words might affect daughter's vacation. Second email to daughter after contemplating:
Seb (one year old) woke up twice the first night. I let him cry through the 3:00 a.m but got up with him at 5:00.
Second night, he woke at least four times. The fourth time at 12:30, Tony got up and fed him. Anni was up most of the night with a cough. Gave her cough syrup.
The baby sitter is my salvation. She is the best thing that ever happened to you. And me.
I know he is supposed to take a second nap, but he's been in his crib for an hour (not crying), and he's still not asleep. Fussing.
Hi!
All is well, kids are happy and safe.
Hope you are having a great time.
I love you,
Mom