My dentist sends out a newsletter and I actually read it cause I actually enjoy it! When I read the story about Luke and Ms. Soderstrom, I sat in my chair with tears. I know a little bit about Luke and I'm continually impressed with the way his mother, aka my dentist, handles his challenges. I felt like I was a part of the victory in this story--but then we are all victorious when a child has a success! We are all victorious when anyone, big, small, an individual, a group, has a success. And likewise, we all feel the ripple of defeat-that's the connectedness of life.
My dentist sends out a newsletter and I actually read it cause I actually enjoy it! When I read the story about Luke and Ms. Soderstrom, I sat in my chair with tears. I know a little bit about Luke and I'm continually impressed with the way his mother, aka my dentist, handles his challenges. I felt like I was a part of the victory in this story--but then we are all victorious when a child has a success! We are all victorious when anyone, big, small, an individual, a group, has a success. And likewise, we all feel the ripple of defeat-that's the connectedness of life.

Comments