More Adventure

While on our way to Boston, our luggage was on its way to San Francisco. Too bad we don’t accumulate sky miles for how far our luggage travels.
We fly into LaGuardia and our luggage is still coming in from Atlanta. Expected to arrive one hour after us. PJ and I hop in a cab with hopes that I will make it in time for the first intensive. Tony waits for the overdue luggage.
Having worn the same clothes over a 24 hour period, four hours of sleep, I walk into the intensives with minutes to spare.

The irony in all of this is that, while driving to the airport PJ commented, “Isn’t life good.” Instant agreement from all parties. Over the next 24 hours, we had to remind ourselves that life really is good. It is often in the inconveniences and even tragedies that we see how good life can be.

Comments

Elena Jube said…
Wow. Sounds exciting, Pat. Wish I could be there with you. Maybe next year. :)