Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Presents

It's the day before Christmas. The sun has yet to rise and the dawn prevails. The forecast was snow, but it looks like a gloomy, rainy day, yet as I just wrote the measurement of the weather, I was filled with extreme joy~~the kind you feel in your heart that brings forth tears~~and I'm not even sure why.

Probably because I'm so thankful. Grateful. I feel that spirit of giving. Perhaps because Mandi just sent me the cutest photo of Margo on the way to Portland. I'll share it with you, so you may feel the sweetness of life too.
While looking in downloads for this photo, I found other photos that brought absolute joy~~and true joy must be shared, and so I do in these joyful photos.
Christmas isn't complete without a Santa photo!

Santa grew up~just a little. The joy is in the mirror of their smiles, faces, and love.

Who couldn't smile after seeing the delight in this child's eyes.

And here's what I realized this morning. 

They are all presents. 

My family.

 My people.

Merry Christmas from my house to yours!

Christmas morning we are serendipitously blessed with a white Christmas!